When it comes to custom framing, we use only Cresent Cotton Mats and other top-quality materials. We have a large selection of frame samples from such leading distributors in North America, as Larson Juhl and Designer Profile Moulding.
Are you custom framing a beautiful piece of art that defines your personal style or adds to the decor of your home? Or perhaps wanting a custom frame to preserve a special moment in your life? Either way, the list of custom framing ideas is limited only to your imagination.
Our computerized mat cutter also allows us to design mats with intricate cuts, to completely customize the mat to your work of art.
Want to tell a story with your memorabilia? No problem! We specialize in Shadow Boxing of:
- sports memorabilia, such as hockey, soccer, baseball & lacrosse shirts, cards etc.,
- military medals
- needlework, cross-stitch and needlepoint
- family heirlooms,
- concert tickets
- travel mementos
- antique keepsakes
- collections, such as thimbles, spoons, coins, records, jewelry, golf clubs, anything!
- business history – memorabilia items
- baby items
Consider framing your favorite:
- Old Black and White photographs
- Children’s art
- Natures capes
- Original art
- Family photographs
- Paper keepsakes
- Old movie posters
- Capture a special event or milestone
- Kid’s 3-D artwork
- Textiles and Quilts
- Vacation Photos and Postcards
- Posters and Prints
- The Degree , Diploma or Certificate you worked so hard for!
We also do Rematting and Reframing of your existing art collection, to suit you ever-changing décor.
All our work is done on premise, in Peterborough, by a Certified Canadian Picture Framer.